Mr Sachin Malde, BSc(Hons) MBBS MRCS(Eng) MSc(Urol), FRCS(Urol) graduated from Guy’s, King’s, and St Thomas’ School of Medicine in 2006. He then completed his specialist urological surgery training on the prestigious London training programme.
He continued his specialist urology training in London, gaining experience in the treatment of complex bladder disorders, incontinence, infections and bladder pain in both men and women, at one of the best hospitals in the UK.
Mr Malde was appointed as a Consultant Urologist at one of the largest and most successful hospitals, Guy's and St Thomas' Hospital in London, in 2016.
He offers specialist urology care across London at a private clinic near you, including: BMI The Blackheath Hospital, HCA at The Shard, LycaHealth Canary Wharf and Queen Anne Street Medical Centre.
- Fellowship in Female, Functional, Reconstructive and Neuro-Urology, University College Hospital London, 2016
- MSc in Urology, University College London, 2015
- FRCS (Urol) Royal College of Surgeons, 2014
- London deanery training programme for Urology, 2010-2015
- MRCS (Eng) Royal College of Surgeons of England, 2009
- MBBS King's College London School of Medicine, 2006
- BSc(Hons) King’s College London School of Medicine, 2003
Mr Malde is a urologist who has a strong research interest in order to try to improve the care offered to patients with urology problems. He has authored many peer-reviewed publications as well as four book chapters, and has presented his work at the best international urology meetings.
His research into the specialist investigation of men with urinary incontinence after prostate surgery led to the Gold Medal award from University College London.
Mr Malde has been an invited consultant speaker at national and specialist conferences and is an associate member on the European Association of Urology Guidelines panel. He has also been a tutor on the national specialist training courses for urologists run by the British Association of Urological Surgeons, Royal College of Surgeons and Royal Society of Medicine.
- Markovits Prize, University College Hospital London, 2015
- BAUS Section of FNUU Trainee Bursary Award, 2015
- European Association of Urology Scholarship, 2014
- Cheselden Surgical Society Meeting First Prize, St Thomas' Hospital London, 2014
- Geoffrey Chisholm Gold Medal for MSc in Urology, 2014